Live, work & play in banff national park
Banff Hospitality Collective is a multi concept restaurant company who's 12 venues are located in the heart of downtown Banff. It was founded by a bunch of friends who love food, drinks, mountains, and this awesome little town called Banff.
100% Locally owned & operated
Perks of the Job
- 25% off food at all venues for Employees
- 50% off food and bottles of wine at all venues for Managers
- Competitive wages and salaries
- Ski and golf pass financing
- VIP line entrance; no cover for you (+1 guest) at the night clubs
- Education reimbursements (up to 75% off career-related courses)
- Extended Health Care Plan for long-term Employees
- Staff housing available
- Variety of kitchens and cuisine
- Working with Red Seal Chefs
- Almost 100% of Upper Management move up from within BHC
- Incentive programs (referral and summer bonus)
banff national park
Love where you live, live where you love.
Work hard, play harder.
Banff Hospitality Collective home Office Team
A few born & raised Banffites, a few Calgary transplants, others from different reaches of the globe. All locals of Banff National Park.
BHC from A to Z
– 6 Reasons –
to work in Banff
1) Get outside every. Single. Day.
2) Further Your Education
The BHC tuition reimbursement program will subsidize Wine & Spirits education, culinary training, first aid, Health & Safety certifications and much more.
Can you tell the difference between a black bear and a grizzly bear?
4) Show Your Stuff
Amazing BHC staff doing amazing things. Who's currently in the spotlight?
Gareth Paget, from Auckland, New Zealand, has been living in Canada for 18 months. With a strong 10 year background in Creative Design his diverse portfolio now includes BHC. Gareth is the creator of all the venue videos seen on this website. No small task. In addition to a full time Banff lifestyle of skiing and socializing, he works at High Rollers as a Bartender, Shift Leader, and Trivia Curator Extraordinaire.
6) Be part of a mountain community
What does it mean to live in a town within a National Park?
We are one big family, but our venues hire independently.
Please apply in as many venues as you like.